The New A+ Overview:
The new year brings an updated CompTIA A+ Certification, and CBT Nuggets is excited to bring two new courses to you – 220-901 and 220-902. The 220-901 course begins on January 4, 2016!
Do you want to be a huge success in the incredibly exciting field of Information Technology? Welcome to your starting point – the CompTIA A+ certification. This engaging and super fun course from CBT Nuggets teaches the most common hardware and software technologies in business today and ensures that students can go on to support complex IT infrastructures. CompTIA A+ is one of the most powerful and recognized certifications in all of Information Technology!
- Basic computer and Internet usage skills
- Mobile devices
- Basic router and switch
- CompTIA A+
Related job functions:
- Technical Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- IT Support Technician
- IT Support Administrator
In order to receive the powerful A+ certification, a candidate must pass two exams. The first exam is CompTIA A+ 220-901. This course provides the information and strategies required to pass this exam and succeed in the rich field of IT Support. This course will teach students these valuable skills:
- Assemble computer and networking components based on customer requirements
- Install, configure and maintain devices, PCs, and software
- Understand the basics of networking and security/forensics
- Properly diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues
- Apply troubleshooting skills
- Provide appropriate customer support
- Understand the basics of virtualization, desktop imaging, and deployment
This course is not to be missed by any student looking to launch their career in Information Technology, or anyone interested in refreshing their skills.