CBT Nuggets trainer Knox Hutchinson recently released three courses that show learners how to implement a data warehouse using Microsoft SQL Server.
Each module maps directly to a section covered in Microsoft’s Implementing a Data Warehouse using SQL exam (70-767):
Topics this training covers include:
- Designing and implementing dimension tables and fact tables
- Data warehouse storage
- Implementing an ETL control flow by using an SSIS package
- Deploying SSIS packages and projects
- Using DQA to maintain data quality
- Implementing an MDS model
What this training includes:
- 3 courses
- 52 videos
- In-video quizzes
- Supplemental files
I can speak to the incredible quality of the new SQL Server 2016 training being released weekly at CBT Nuggets in 2018. I can do this because I was blessed to be the peer reviewer of this incredible content.
Check out the latest modules that were just released!
1. SQL Server Encryption
2. Implement Cell-level Encryption
3. Implement Always Encrypted
4. Implement Backup Encryption
5. Configure Transparent Data Encryption
6. Configure Encryption for Connections
7. Troubleshoot Encryption Errors
8. Lab – Configure Encryption
1. SQL Server Data Access
2. Create and Maintain Users
3. Create and Maintain Custom Roles
4. Manage Database Object Permissions
5. Configure Row-level Security
6. Configure Dynamic Data Masking
7. Configure User Options in Azure
8. Lab – Configure Data Access and Permissions
These are just some of the great SQL Server 2016 modules awaiting you at CBT Nuggets. Note they include Hands On Labs that will reinforce your skills as well as challenge you.
Have fun! I know I did!