I can speak to the incredible quality of the new SQL Server 2016 training being released weekly at CBT Nuggets in 2018. I can do this because I was blessed to be the peer reviewer of this incredible content.
Check out the latest modules that were just released!
1.1 Microsoft MCSA SQL Server 2016 70-764: Configure Encryption
1. SQL Server Encryption
2. Implement Cell-level Encryption
3. Implement Always Encrypted
4. Implement Backup Encryption
5. Configure Transparent Data Encryption
6. Configure Encryption for Connections
7. Troubleshoot Encryption Errors
8. Lab – Configure Encryption
1.2 Microsoft MCSA SQL Server 2016 70-764: Configure Data Access and Permissions
1. SQL Server Data Access
2. Create and Maintain Users
3. Create and Maintain Custom Roles
4. Manage Database Object Permissions
5. Configure Row-level Security
6. Configure Dynamic Data Masking
7. Configure User Options in Azure
8. Lab – Configure Data Access and Permissions
These are just some of the great SQL Server 2016 modules awaiting you at CBT Nuggets. Note they include Hands On Labs that will reinforce your skills as well as challenge you.
Have fun! I know I did!