Announcing a new video training course from CBT Nuggets, “Cisco R&S Troubleshooting Mastery.”
During this 20-video course, trainers Keith Barker and Anthony Sequeira cover the ins and outs of troubleshooting various Cisco routing and switching technologies. Here’s a sample of the topics they discuss and explain: VLAN troubleshooting, solving EIGRP adjacency failures, and routing redistribution.
Here’s a complete list of the videos in this course:
- Course Introduction
- The “Art” of VLAN Troubleshooting
- Got Trunk?
- Troubleshooting VTP
- Surviving STP
- Multiple Spanning Tree (MST)
- Don’t Fumble your Bundle!
- Foolproof Frame-Relay
- Troubleshooting PPP
- Solving EIGRP Adjacency Failures
- Where are my EIGRP Routes?!?!
- OSPF Refuses to Neighbor!!!
- Where are my OSPF Routes?!?!
- Surviving RIP
- BGP Refuses to Neighbor!!!
- Where are my BGP Routes?!?!
- Foolproof Policy-Based Routing (PBR)
- Solving Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
- Routing Redistribution
- Troubleshooting in R&S Cert Exams
While this course isn’t tied to a specific certification, the material covered in this course can prove helpful when it comes to preparing for the CCENT, CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, and CCIE R&S exams.
Get ready to learn how to troubleshoot like you’ve never before! Start watching this coursetoday.