Here is yet another Network+ level practice quiz for you on Troubleshooting! Enjoy!
Network+ Troubleshooting Quiz 2
Congratulations - you have completed Network+ Troubleshooting Quiz 2. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
In the absence of STP, what issues might result from a Layer 2 loop in a network? (Choose two.)
A router interface’s MTU decrementing
MAC address table corruption
If you successfully ping from host A to host B, what can you conclude about host A?
Its OSI Layers 1–4 are functional.
Its OSI Layers 1–3 are functional.
Its OSI Layers 1–7 are functional.
You can only conclude that ICMP traffic can reach host B.
A router that drops a packet exceeding a router interface’s MTU size, when that packet has its “don’t fragment” bit set, is called which of the following?
To what subnet does a host with an IP address of 172.16.155.10/18 belong?
Which of the following is a value measuring the power of a wireless signal?
Which of the following are common sources of wireless network radio frequency interference (RFI)? (Choose three.)
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect. Get Results
There are 6 questions to complete.
Shaded items are complete.
You have completed
Your score is
You have not finished your quiz. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost.
Final Score on Quiz
Attempted Questions Correct
Attempted Questions Wrong
Questions Not Attempted
Total Questions on Quiz
Answer Choice(s) Selected
Need more practice!
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
7 thoughts on “Network+ Troubleshooting Quiz 2”
You have completed 6/6 questions. Your score is 100%. Another great presentation!
ugh!!!! a cold has me off my game tonite!!
That was a good one. One tricky question.
5/6 – Thanks Anthony
I love quizzes. Thank you AS.
Thank you for using the site Trevor!