In this video – we get you familiar and comfortable with the NX-OS CLI and NX-OS in general. This is the first part of many videos on NX-OS.
We should see this new OS for our mobile Apple devices in September of 2018! Here are the high points of what we will see:
- Much better performance. Apple has figured out how to ramp the CPU up and down much more effectively. We should see apps launching literally twice as fast.
- Security and privacy are boosted measurably. Especially in the built-in Web browser Safari.
- Do Not Disturb gets some great enhancements such as scheduling and even turning on and off based on location.
- Smart Notifications will allow more tuning than ever regarding what are phone alerts us to. Notifications can also be grouped now – so your lock screen won’t be such a mess.
- Screen Time allows you to track how much time you are spending on each activity on your mobile device.
- Parental Controls finally arrive. Easily limit the amount of time the kids can spend on certain apps. You can even grant time based on a reward system!
- Siri gets smarter with shortcuts. You can program sequences of actions and then run these actions based on a Siri command such as “Siri – start my day!”
- Animojis get enhanced with he Memoji feature – allowing you to create your own avatar.
- Facetime gets an overhaul – with the biggest new feature allowing group Facetime call with up to 32 participants.
- Enhancements come to Photos, iBooks, News, Stocks, and Voice Memos.