Do you want to discuss a certification that hits the hottest areas of IT? How about the Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK)!
This certification is an excellent step in your Cloud and Security pursuits. Here are the resources on which this exam is based!
The first and most important resource is where almost all of your 60 question exam will come from – it is the Guidance document from the Cloud Security Alliance. It is located here:
DOWNLOAD Guidance document from the Cloud Security Alliance
The second document is the recommendations from the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA). It is located here:
DOWNLOAD the recommendations from the European Network and Information Security Agency (ENISA)
The third document is the Cloud Control Matrix (CCM) from the Cloud Security Alliance. It is located here:
DOWNLOAD the Cloud Control Matrix (CCM) from the Cloud Security Alliance
As you may have noticed – I will be posting practice questions for you on each domain and topic for this excellent Cloud Security exam. Here is a sample post in case you missed it:
Practice Exam 1
Recommended Approach to MD-100 and MD-101
Are you getting ready for the MD-100 and MD-101 exams? I highly recommend you study for both – and then take the exams back to back. There is plenty of carryover between the two exams just as we had in the last version of Windows 10 exams.
Windows 10: Manage and Protect
This latest part of MD-101 feautres fun looks at surrounding technologies like Windows Defender variations, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and Microsoft Intune. You can find it here:
Here is the Nugget lineup for this part.
1. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
2. Windows Defender Credential Guard
3. Windows Defender Exploit Guard
4. Windows Defender Application Control
5. Windows Defender Application Guard
6. Introducing Azure AD
7. Understanding Azure AD Terminology
8. Understanding Azure AD Licenses
9. Device Management in Azure AD
10. Planning your Azure AD Join
11. Creating a Custom Domain in Azure AD
12. Creating Azure AD Users and Groups
13. Performing an Azure AD Join
14. Planning for Device Intune Enrollment
15. Performing Intune Device Enrollment
16. Intune Inventory
Part 1 of MD-101
Remember, there is Part 1 of MD-101 available here:
For details regarding this part of MD-101, visit this post:
The First Section of MD-101 is Available!
MD-100 is Complete
MD-100 is complete and can be found here:
I will have the final two parts of MD-101 done this month! Enjoy!