Build on your knowledge of Cisco Data Center with this course from CBT Nuggets, “Cisco CCNA Data Center 640-916 DCICT.”
During this 25-video course, trainer Anthony Sequeira explains the ins and outs of Cisco Data Center technologies. Topics he covers include Data Center architecture, virtualizing network devices, UCS management, and more!
This course also prepares you for the 640-916 exam, the second of two exams that must be passed in order to earn the Cisco CCNA Data Center certification.
Here’s the complete listing of videos in the course:
- The Course Introduction
- The Cisco Data Center Architecture
- Meet the Nexus Family!
- Meet the MDS Family!
- Monitoring the Nexus
- Exploring vPCs and their Verification
- Exploring FabricPath (TRILL)
- You Down With OTV?
- Virtualizing the Network Device
- Virtualizing Storage
- Virtualizing Servers
- Introducing the Nexus 1000V
- Verifying the Nexus 1000V
- Storage Options
- Fibre Channel and more Fibre Channel
- Verifying Fibre Channel
- FCoE and DCB
- Connecting FCoE
- The Nexus 2232 Fabric Extender
- The UCS B-Series Family
- The UCS C-Series
- Connecting B-Series Servers
- UCS Management
- Pools, Policies, and Profiles
- Cisco Load Balancing
Don’t wait any longer — start watching this course today!