Here is the latest Network+ Quiz for your enjoyment!
Network+ Security Quiz
Congratulations - you have completed Network+ Security Quiz. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following are secure protocols for use with your router? (Choose 2)
On a network device, you often need to set what piece of information to generate a key for SSH?
private IP address
fixed source address
What port and protocol is used for HTTPS? (Choose 2)
What is often done to ensure integrity with a file download from a trusted Web site?
What is the software called often stored in a hardware chip of a device?
What is the clear text enable password used for on a Cisco device?
What feature seeks to secure Layer 2 by noting superior BPDUs?
The native VLAN can lead to what type of an attack?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect. Get Results
There are 8 questions to complete.
Shaded items are complete.
You have completed
Your score is
You have not finished your quiz. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost.
Final Score on Quiz
Attempted Questions Correct
Attempted Questions Wrong
Questions Not Attempted
Total Questions on Quiz
Answer Choice(s) Selected
Need more practice!
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)