Enjoy this CompTIA CASP+ practice quiz. Have fun! Any questions? Use the comments area below!
CASP+ Practice Quiz 4
Congratulations - you have completed CASP+ Practice Quiz 4. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following would not be considered a potential disadvantage of VDI?
A wider array of peripherals are available
If the network fails, there could be lost productivity
Media-rich applications can be a challenge
Building a VDE can be challenging
Which protocol is often used in mobile devices for certificate enrollment?
What is the term Android Fragmentation referring to in the CASP+ context?
Local device storage
Operating System deployments
You want to harden a Linux endpoint and for one step you want to terminate any running printer daemon. What process will you terminate?
You have several key servers that are failing due to an environmental attack. What is the most likely target of the attack?
What does the :: represent in an IPv6 address?
The presence of an embedded IPv4 address
The subnet mask division
Duplicated non-zero values
Consecutive 0 values
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect. Get Results
There are 6 questions to complete.
Shaded items are complete.
You have completed
Your score is
You have not finished your quiz. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost.
Final Score on Quiz
Attempted Questions Correct
Attempted Questions Wrong
Questions Not Attempted
Total Questions on Quiz
Answer Choice(s) Selected
Need more practice!
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)