Enjoy this CompTIA CASP+ practice quiz. Have fun! Any questions? Use the comments area below!
CASP+ Practice Quiz 5
Congratulations - you have completed CASP+ Practice Quiz 5. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What dynamic routing protocol is used with remotely triggered black holes?
Which is often considered a classic software development method?
You are using a Try...Catch block in your Java code. What are you controlling?
Error and exception handling
Direct object references
You have discovered that a new application has inherent flaws due to processes being tied to the order and timing of other events. What is this issue called?
A common approach to session fixation is to use what attack method?
What technique can help test your software for vulnerabilities in the accepted inputs?
What is the term for the record of evidence handling from collection to presentation?
Order of volatility
Chain of custody
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect. Get Results
There are 7 questions to complete.
Shaded items are complete.
You have completed
Your score is
You have not finished your quiz. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost.
Final Score on Quiz
Attempted Questions Correct
Attempted Questions Wrong
Questions Not Attempted
Total Questions on Quiz
Answer Choice(s) Selected
Need more practice!
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)