OK – sometimes I like to blog lists like this so I remember myself to go check things out. I am getting ready to create my own podcast (on Networking of course!). Here is a list that iPhone Life Magazine ran. It is a list of the staff and reader’s favorite Podcasts. I have not checked these out yet – but I sure plan on it. I hope you enjoy some (or all) of these:
- Mystery Show – a unique podcast where a woman needs to solve mysteries, and oh yeah – she cannot use the Internet!
- Note to Self – this podcast covers the tech age we live in and how it can effect our lives.
- Snap Judgement – some of the most fascinating stories ever told!
- Invisibilia – take a deep dive into your mind!
- Common Sense with Dan Carlin – this podcast features an awesome take on current events.
- Grammar Girl – we can all use a dose of this podcast I bet. We can brush up on interesting and often overlooked important grammar rules.
- The Joe Rogan Experience – fascinating guests with a real “just sitting around chatting” feel.
- One Bad Mother – a hilarious podcast where two Mom’s remind us all how hard their job is and how little credit they get!