My oh my do I owe Google so much for all of the great research over the years. To start this new year off right – here are some power tips (part 1) for using this free tool.
1. Boolean Operators – use +, -, * – or my favorite – “” when searching for something exact – for example: “EIGRP Named Mode”
2. Site Specific – for example – site:cisco.com “EIGRP Named Mode”
3. Definitions – for example – define:truffle
4. Calculator – just type your desired calculation in the search box – for example, .2*56.49 for a proper tip calculation
5. Quick Answers – Remember Ask Jeeves? The idea was you type out your question…well, Google is all over that – for example, try When did the Cubs last win the World Series?
I hope you enjoyed these tips – lots more on the way for you!