Introducing AWS - Quiz 1
Congratulations - you have completed Introducing AWS - Quiz 1. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is not a common cloud characteristic as defined by the NIST?
Broad network access
What is the term commonly used for the cloud’s ability to scale outward and inward automatically based on demand?
What is the very popular As A Service model that permits a cloud provider to make applications available that are accessible from anywhere?
Your company provides several applications from its data center located in Colorado. Your company also uses AWS for several PaaS functions. What type of cloud does your organization use?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect. Get Results
There are 4 questions to complete.
Shaded items are complete.
You have completed
Your score is
You have not finished your quiz. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost.
Final Score on Quiz
Attempted Questions Correct
Attempted Questions Wrong
Questions Not Attempted
Total Questions on Quiz
Answer Choice(s) Selected
Need more practice!
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)