By request – a bit longer Network+ quiz featuring new 007 blueprint topics and lots of fun!
Network+ Exam 1
Congratulations - you have completed Network+ Exam 1. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What is the name of the wireless communications protocol that is used primarily for home automation?
Which IoT technology is commonly used in remote controls to transmit information using a form of light?
Which IPv6 address type is indicated by the first four hex characters of an address ranging from 2000 to 3999?
Globally routable unicast
What is the name of the protocol that is used with IPv6 to learn the layer 2 addresses that exist on the same local network?
Which MPLS element is the provider's router that connects to the customer?
When developing a site redundancy solution which option offers recovery but is the most time consuming on main site failure?
Which QoS mechanism does not reorder packets and simply uses first in, first out logic?
Which is the name of the physical security device that utilizes a fingerprint or facial recognition to verify identity?
Which of the following are recommendations when developing a password policy? (Choose 2)
Ensure that passwords don't expire
Ensure uniqueness from previous passwords
Don't allow spelled out complete words
Always allow proper names
Which DLP target activity level addresses data in operation?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect. Get Results
There are 10 questions to complete.
Shaded items are complete.
You have completed
Your score is
You have not finished your quiz. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost.
Final Score on Quiz
Attempted Questions Correct
Attempted Questions Wrong
Questions Not Attempted
Total Questions on Quiz
Answer Choice(s) Selected
Need more practice!
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
4 thoughts on “Network+ 10 Question Quiz 1”
LOL – no worries Steven! Keep up the great work! And let us know of areas we can help you in…
You have completed 10/10 questions .Your score is 100%. Been an awesome series. Thanks Anthony!
Thank so much for the very helpful course, Anthony!