Are you ready to challenge yourself with some sample CompTIA Cloud Essentials exam questions?
Here you go!
CompTIA Cloud Essentials Pretest
Congratulations - you have completed CompTIA Cloud Essentials Pretest. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What aspect of cloud computing allows you to save on costs in a direct fashion?
Quickly expanding storage
Which is not a typical step with virtual machine (server) creation in a public cloud?
Selection of the OS
Sizing of the hardware resources
Securing access to the VM
Downloading of OS software
Which of the following provisioning types is most suitable for a virtual hard disk with 200 GB of space, and ensures that disk storage can be flexibly allocated between virtual machines?
Which of the following featured applications were built using component services that could be distributed across connected systems?
Which of the following is not a negative indicator for a company moving to the cloud?
Possessing a large data center
The need for assured operational characteristics
Failing to meet increased demand
Which of the following is an example of PaaS?
Which of the following is a commonality between cloud and outsourcing?
Both are very specific to IT
Data that's been unaltered during transmission is an example of which of the following?
When a company uses its own internal cloud IaaS, which of the following deployment types is this an example of?
Which of the following terms can be defined as the use of a third party to assist in authentication?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect. Get Results
There are 10 questions to complete.
Shaded items are complete.
You have completed
Your score is
You have not finished your quiz. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost.
Final Score on Quiz
Attempted Questions Correct
Attempted Questions Wrong
Questions Not Attempted
Total Questions on Quiz
Answer Choice(s) Selected
Need more practice!
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)