Enjoy this CompTIA CASP+ practice exam focusing on the supporting of IT governance and risk management! Have fun! Any questions? Use the comments area below! Thanks for visiting!
CASP+ Practice Exam 2
Congratulations - you have completed CASP+ Practice Exam 2. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What contract component describes the requirements of your organization and is distributed to (typically) multiple parties that may or may not respond?
What is a measure of the current state of a system?
You have designed a system for your mobile users when using their mobile devices to access key enterprise resources. In this system, the user provides credentials in order to access the resource. The user then receives a notification on their mobile device that they can accept. This notification is not sent over SMS. What is this system called?
What is the name of an 802.1X device that seeks to access the network?
The freemium portion of your public Web site permits the "Login using Facebook" option. What is the most likely technology used in this design?
What would the most secure protocol be for use with RADIUS?
What is an XML-based framework for exchanging security-related information?
What file encryption system is often present in Windows systems?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect. Get Results
There are 8 questions to complete.
Shaded items are complete.
You have completed
Your score is
You have not finished your quiz. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost.
Final Score on Quiz
Attempted Questions Correct
Attempted Questions Wrong
Questions Not Attempted
Total Questions on Quiz
Answer Choice(s) Selected
Need more practice!
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)