During the 55-video, intermediate-level course, trainer Bart Castle teaches learners how to secure data using the Amazon Web Services cloud platform. Topics covered in this training include data storage services like S3, Glacier, EBS, RDS and more as well as common data encryption options and practices.
This training is in support of the AWS Security Specialty certification, and therefore, makes up just a portion of the requisite topics. Additionally, this course is aimed at anyone who works in an AWS environment or wants to learn more about cloud security practices.
Topics covered in this training include:
- S3 object and bucket security
- Data-in-transit security options
- Client and Server-side encryption techniques
- Encryption key management
- AWS storage services security (EBS, RDS, Instance Storage, Glacier, DynamoDB etc)
This course includes:
- 5 hours of training
- 55 videos
- In-video quizzes