The much anticipated Professional edition of EVE-NG has arrived. The price of this product is $121.53 per year.
The following is the information about the product from the staff at EVE-NG:
“The EVE-NG PRO platform is ready for today’s IT-world requirements. It allows enterprises, e-learning providers/centers, individuals and group collaborators to create virtual proof of concepts, solutions, and training environments.
EVE-NG PRO is the first clientless multivendor network emulation software that empowers network and security professionals with huge opportunities in the networking world. Clientless management options will allow EVE-NG PRO to be the best choice for Enterprise engineers without the influence of corporate security policies as it can be run in a completely isolated environment.
The brand new structure is created with many updated features and improvements.
- Dynamic console porting with no limits
- Hot links and interconnection of running nodes
- 1024 nodes support per lab
- Docker container support
- HTML desktop console to EVE management
- Clientless EVE management
- The option of running more than one lab simultaneously
- Import/export of configs for EVE to/from the local PC
- Multiuser support, Administrator role only
- EVE User account access time limitation
- NAT cloud – integrated NAT option with DHCP on EVE
- Integrated Wireshark capture using Docker
- Multi configurations for a single lab
- Lab timer for self-training”
I will be doing a thorough review of this product and video demonstrations here at the blog.