CCSK Governance and Enterprise Risk Management
Congratulations - you have completed CCSK Governance and Enterprise Risk Management . You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Enterprise Risk Management is typically only focused on technology risks. True or false?
Which statement is false regarding governance?
Cloud computing can change the responsibilities for implementing governance
An organization can outsource the responsibility for governance
Gaps in governance do not necessarily exclude a provider
Governance can include internal controls
What is the primary tool to extend governance into business partners and providers?
Audits of controls
You can typically outsource your responsibility for risk management. True or false?
What model often dictates that the cloud provider accepts many risks in reference to security?
What tool often includes third-party attestations?
Risk tolerance report
What service model provides the most critical example of requiring contracts?
What service model often means that cloud users risk management activities are directly transferable?
What is a descriptor for the amount of risk that an organization is willing to accept?
You have implemented all of the security controls that you can afford and know how to implement. There is residual risk remaining. You can transfer it, accept it, or avoid it. True or false?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect. Get Results
There are 10 questions to complete.
Shaded items are complete.
You have completed
Your score is
You have not finished your quiz. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost.
Final Score on Quiz
Attempted Questions Correct
Attempted Questions Wrong
Questions Not Attempted
Total Questions on Quiz
Answer Choice(s) Selected
Need more practice!
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)