And it should come as no big surprise!
AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
This certification exam is currently in Beta as I write this. Yes – I plan on going and taking a look and will report back.
The AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty beta examination is intended for individuals with one to two years of hands-on experience developing, architecting, or running machine learning (ML)/deep learning workloads on the AWS Cloud.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Select and justify the appropriate ML approach for a given business problem.
- Identify appropriate AWS services to implement ML solutions.
- Design and implement scalable, cost-optimized, reliable, and secure ML solutions.
Recommended AWS and General IT Knowledge and Experience:
- The ability to express the intuition behind basic ML algorithms
- Experience performing basic hyperparameter optimization
- Experience with ML and deep learning frameworks
- The ability to follow model-training best practices
- The ability to follow deployment and operational best practices
If you are really interested in this cert – be sure to download the exam guide: