You heard it here first! I was striving to complete all of the MD-101 training for Windows 10 at CBT Nuggets in the month of June 2019, and that is happening!
There are 5 major sections of the course. Once all five are live on the site – we will gather them together for you in the correct order in a nice MD-101 playlist.
Microsoft Windows 10: Policies and Profiles
Microsoft Windows 10: Manage Apps and Data
Microsoft Windows 10: Advanced Management Topics
I realize that many of you want to get started right away – so do not delay. In fact, later today – part 3 from the list above will be live on the site!
Remember, this training is about much more than Windows 10 and includes:
- Azure AD
And a bunch of other stuff I cannot recall as I type this! 🙂
Recommended Approach to MD-100 and MD-101
Are you getting ready for the MD-100 and MD-101 exams? I highly recommend you study for both – and then take the exams back to back. There is plenty of carryover between the two exams just as we had in the last version of Windows 10 exams.
Windows 10: Manage and Protect
This latest part of MD-101 feautres fun looks at surrounding technologies like Windows Defender variations, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, and Microsoft Intune. You can find it here:
Here is the Nugget lineup for this part.
1. Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
2. Windows Defender Credential Guard
3. Windows Defender Exploit Guard
4. Windows Defender Application Control
5. Windows Defender Application Guard
6. Introducing Azure AD
7. Understanding Azure AD Terminology
8. Understanding Azure AD Licenses
9. Device Management in Azure AD
10. Planning your Azure AD Join
11. Creating a Custom Domain in Azure AD
12. Creating Azure AD Users and Groups
13. Performing an Azure AD Join
14. Planning for Device Intune Enrollment
15. Performing Intune Device Enrollment
16. Intune Inventory
Part 1 of MD-101
Remember, there is Part 1 of MD-101 available here:
For details regarding this part of MD-101, visit this post:
The First Section of MD-101 is Available!
MD-100 is Complete
MD-100 is complete and can be found here:
I will have the final two parts of MD-101 done this month! Enjoy!
That’s right! many of you were asking me about MD-101 Managing Modern Desktops. The first section is complete and available here.
Here are the details about this exciting section of the course. Note that many of these Nuggets include a fully functional Hands-On Lab for you to practice these configurations with!
Microsoft Windows 10: Deploy and Update
- Windows 10 Deployment Scenarios
- Managing Provisioning Packages
- Windows Autopilot Deployment Options
- Windows Autopilot Requirements
- Adding Devices to Autopilot
- Adding Devices to Autopilot Using Intune
- Using Autopilot Deployment Profiles
- Piloting a Windows Autopilot Deployment
- Windows Analytics
- Setting Up Windows Analytics in Azure
- Performing an In-Place Upgrade
- System Imaging
- Restoring a System Image
- Exploring Windows Update for Business
- Configuring Windows Update for Business with Intune