CCSK Legal Issues, Contracts and Electronic Discovery
Congratulations - you have completed CCSK Legal Issues, Contracts and Electronic Discovery. You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%. Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Applicable legal requirements will vary tremendously based on what?
Various storage types
Even if there are no laws governing how your data is to be used and stored, you might have obligations worked out with your cloud provider and detailed in what?
A provider assessment
A provider audit
When you are working with a cloud provider and you are concerned about external due diligence, you would be concerned about all of the following except which item?
Hypervisor in use
End user agreements
Proof of compliance
Your company is involved in a legal dispute, and much of the required evidence is located in the systems of your cloud provider. What is often the result of this arrangement?
A new contract signed by both parties
A subpoena or other discovery process served directly to the provider
Reliance on existing contracts
An assumption of guilt
Bit-by-bit imaging of a cloud data source is generally not possible. What area of collection does this refer to?
Access and bandwidth
Limits to accessibility
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect. Get Results
There are 5 questions to complete.
Shaded items are complete.
You have completed
Your score is
You have not finished your quiz. If you leave this page, your progress will be lost.
Final Score on Quiz
Attempted Questions Correct
Attempted Questions Wrong
Questions Not Attempted
Total Questions on Quiz
Answer Choice(s) Selected
Need more practice!
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)